At the forefront of the UK health club sector
CROSTHWAITES is a leading adviser in the health club market covering health & fitness clubs, tennis and squash clubs, spas and health farms. We have acted for many of the top operators and have high level contacts throughout the industry.
We have been at the forefront of the UK health club sector from the demise of the squash club to the development of large family orientated racquet clubs, and now budget gyms.
Key assignments include:
- Acting as valuers to David Lloyd Leisure Ltd, the UK’s largest health club operator,
- Sale of the freehold Holmer Park Health Club & Spa in Hereford to Mosaic Spas.
- Acted for Esporta in connection with the sale of the Group’s 54 clubs. We provided valuations for inclusion in the Sale Memorandum identifying the Opco/Propco premium and for staple debt purposes,
- Appointed by Next Generation Club (Holdings) Ltd to provide valuations in connection with the sale of the 15 racquet club group to London & Regional Properties for £198.5m,
- Acted on the acquisition of the Harbour Club by Next Generation Clubs for £16.1 million from the Cannons Group.
- We sold the Waterside Health & Leisure Club in Cambridgeshire to a private buyer for well in excess of the guide price of £800,000.