Over 20 years experience in the marine sector
CROSTHWAITES is the leading broker and property adviser for coastal and inland marinas. Colin Crosthwaite has acted on more marina deals that any other agent and regularly provides advisory services to marina operators and investors.
We have specialised in the marine sector for over 20 years. Our extensive high level contacts in the sector and in-depth knowledge of the market enable many transactions to be undertaken discreetly off-market, without staff or customers being aware.
Recent transactions include:
- Sale of Hartford Marina (200+ berths) on the River Great Ouse
- Sale of Paglesham Boatyard, Essex
Other notable transactions include:
- Sale of a boatyard with 60 berths on prime River Hamble.
- Sale of two premium marinas at Great Haywood, Staffs (200 berths) and Tattenhall Marina, Cheshire (300 berths).
- The sale and leaseback of the 350 berth Burnham Yacht Harbour to The Crown Estate.
- Landmark sale of Deganwy Marina (170 berths) to The Crown Estate, off a £7 million guide price.
- Sale of Ely Marina setting a record high multiple of earnings for an inland marina.
Our extensive expertise in this sector includes waterside housing, lakes and water based leisure.